Stolf cutting board. The wooden board is one of the essential products for everyday use in your kitchen or on the barbecue.
Its tip has a relief to facilitate when loading the product.
In addition, the model has slopes for retaining liquids from food.
Made from reforested Eucalyptus wood.
Follow the instructions before first use and to maintain product quality:
- Before the first use, sanitize the piece with cold or lukewarm water and neutral soap with a soft sponge;
- Do not use carbon steel sponge;
- Do not use a dishwasher;
- Do not soak;
- Dry with a dry cloth;
- Keep the product in the shade;
- Wash after use with a soft sponge with mild soap or detergent and lukewarn or cold water;
- Always store in a ventilated place;
- Do not store parts stacked while damp.
- 3 months warranty for manufacturing defects.