Stolf Serving board. Table set refers to an appreciation of behavior at the table for meals and care in arranging items and utensils, with some indications on how to use them. Two things stand out then: etiquette and the decoration.
The first is nothing more than the ethical notion in everyday relationships, that is, understanding how to behave in social situations.
The second point is more personal, like creating an atmosphere for more than one person, using creativity to create a pleasant space.
All this has created interest in utensils and items that bring a touch of elegance, charm, welcoming and functionality to meals.
Therefore, it is recommended to have a variety of products to make your table set a success.
Made from reforested teak wood, mineral oil finish.
Follow the instructions before first use and to maintain product quality:
- Before the first use, sanitize the piece with cold or lukewarm water and neutral soap with a soft sponge;
- Do not use carbon steel sponge;
- Do not use a dishwasher;
- Do not soak;
- Dry with a dry cloth;
- Keep the product in the shade;
- Wash after use with a soft sponge with mild soap or detergent and lukewarn or cold water;
- Always store in a ventilated place;
- Do not store parts stacked while damp.
- 3 months warranty for manufacturing defects.